Sunday, April 21, 2013

Video Double-Whammy!

I had been meaning to make a video review on some skin care products I had used up for a while now.  It was just really hard finding not only the time but also having the energy to do it.  Luckily, today I had both so while the Boyfriend was out, I quickly filmed not just one but TWO videos!  (Giving myself a pat on the back.)  =D

First up is my little haul video.  My tastes in style have been changing a little bit lately- adjusting to the new season's trends and fashions.  Combined with a wiser approach to how I spend my money, I'm definitely not as quick to put down the moollah for every cute thing I see or try on.  My body's undergone some natural changes and I've also been working out quite a bit lately so I don't want to end up with a bunch of things I'm going to regret.
I'll elaborate more in the near future but in the meantime, hit the jump for the video madness!








No comments:

Post a Comment