Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year! It's 2014!

Oh dear... It has been quite a while since my last post.  September 2013 rolled around and as I'm a teacher- things just got crazy once the school year started.  I just went over my 2013 New Year's resolutions and I can't say I'm disappointed.

1. Attending church: Success!
The Boyfriend and I became official members last month.  I also joined my church's newly formed acapella group which was a lot of fun.  It has been tough with our busy schedules but we have been trying to socialize and meet some more people.

2. Get in shape: Success!
I reach my year-end weight loss goal by watching my diet and doing a lot of Blogilates.  I did stop working out around October because it was just really difficult to find time to workout but I was careful about what I ate.  I got a stomach flu in November which actually helped me shed those last two pounds... lol xD

So what are my goals for 2014?
Hit the jump to see!




1. Save money: Did not do as well as I would have liked to in 2013.  This year I intend to be much more frugal.  I think I'm already on the right track as I have really started to question any purchase I consider making.  More than half the time, I put it down and walk away.  I have encouraged the Boyfriend to hold me accountable for anything a buy for myself.

2. Maintain Body: I would really hate to see the hard work I put in last year go to waste just by packing on everything I had lost and then some.  I haven't worked out for the past few months so I intend on incorporating a workout session on the weekends at least since I clearly don't have time during the weekdays.  I'm not overly concerned about my food intake as I don't overeat anymore and I don't snack.  As long as I continue finding ways to be active, I should be fine.  At this point it's not about weight loss but toning up and being fit.

So those are my big 2014 resolutions!  On a smaller scale, I do hope to blog at least once a month this time.  I already have some topics that I want to post so hopefully I'll get those done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment